Optimum TransSource, Inc. (OTSI Baguio, since 2005)
OTSI is a transcription corporation registered with the
Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines.
Companies who outsource their services to us can save anywhere
from 30 to 40% of their current costs. We get the work back faster;
no need to pay us if there is no work.
What does OTSI do?
Since 2005, we have been dedicated to providing all types of
transcription services continuously to offshore individuals and
- Medical Transcription (MT)
- Medical Necessity
- Legal Transcription (LT)
- General Transcription (GT) services
Our current production capacity is 10,000 lines per day with a
turn-around time (TAT) of 12 hours. Accuracy rate is at 98%
wherever possible. All our physical, technical and operational
infrastructure are HIPAA-compliant. Our personnel are all college
graduates, trained for a minimum of six months and have a minimum
industry experience of one year for first-line transcriptionists,
two years for Editors (second-line), and three years for Quality
Control Specialists (third-line).
Advantages of having OTSI as your transcription partner:
- Our facility is dedicated purely to the transcription business.
We have no other businesses sharing the same servers, broadband
lines, and programmers. We also have a standby team operating one
shift in Las Pinas, Metro Manila. Our facilities include:
- Stand-by generator and full transmission lines to ensure
continuous power to our operations.
- All computers are fully UPS-equipped and of the same make and
model, making repairs and system installation easy. Downtime,
should it occur, will be minimal.
- Broadband provider is PLDT.
- Our clients have the option to transmit dictations to us via
FilesToGo or FTP. We are also familiar with web-based TASP systems
such as Dragon MT Workflow System (formerly MedRemote).
- All operations personnel and editors have medical backgrounds
(for MT) and legal backgrounds (for LT) and, on the average, have a
minimum of one year experience in the medical transcription
business. Everyone — from our supervisors down to our support staff
— speaks English and have gone through a 20-hour English refresher
- We have a quality assurance program that will guarantee 98%
accuracy whenever possible.
- Our whole facility and systems are HIPAA-compliant and
data-secure. We have imposed stringent regulations to insure
- Hidden cameras are installed
- All servers are fully HIPAA-compliant secured
- Passwords are changed regularly to make sure only authorized
personnel have access
- Every visitor, including clients, must sign a HIPAA
confidentiality agreement before entering our premises
- Every PC screen saver is enabled (within one minute of
inactivity) and will require a password to reactivate
- Several back-up servers
- OTSI is a member of HIMOAP
(Healthcare Information Management Outsourcing Association of the
Philippines), an organization of BPO companies and schools and
allied industries in the Philippines with close affinity and
working arrangements with AAMT.
- OTSI is affiliated with the Business Process Outsourcing
Association of the Philippines (BPOAP), an umbrella organization
for IT-BPO and GIC (Global in-House Center) industry in the
Key management personnel:
- Antonio Y. Chong, Chairman & President
- Matt V. Dacanay, Jr., Director & Operations Manager
- Teo L. Dacanay III, Head of Operations
- Lydia L. Dacanay, Director & Treasurer
- Atty. Juan Ruffo D. Chong, Director & Corporate Secretary
- Antonio D. Chong, Jr., OTSI School President and Training School Head
- Atty. Gladys Z. Dacanay, Legal Consultant